The MySQL relational database management system runs on our dedicated Dual Intel Xeon database servers, freeing processor and memory of resource-hungry web server software.
With InnoDB, MySQL is a fully transactional database server, offering:
- standard SQL support and MySQL extensions
- extremely fast operation, through memory-based hash tables, thread-based memory allocation and optimised one-sweep multi-joins massive scalability (according to your Unlimitedhostweb.com - $1 one dollar web host database storage allocation)
- transaction-safe (ACID compliant) storage engine
- commit, rollback, and crash recovery
- multi-user concurrency and performance
- Oracle-style consistent non-locking read in SELECT statements.